Hello, hello and welcome to 8 for the '80s! In
this column, we'll be sharing eight topical links, videos, and memes
from the worlds of film, music, television, celebrity, art, toys,
fashion, technology, pop culture, and beyond, all filtered through a
totally bitchin' '80s perspective.
Got a tip? Shoot us a
Another week, another batch of totally bitchin' '80s links, as collected
from Internet spots both big and small.
1. Here's a video supercut of pizza in movies. Of interest to the '80s
enthusiasts are clips from
Sixteen Candles, Loverboy,
Stripes, E.T., Do The Right Thing and more!
See a full list of the source films at
2. Private Joker of Full Metal Jacket meets The Joker and a comedic mashup
It Goes To 11
3. Mr. T has joined
4. Here's a Gremlin sculpted from snow but that begs the immediate
question: what happens when it melts?
5. Here's a massive nostalgia bomb that
will dump all over your childhood.
Available on tee shirts at
6. The T-800 finally gets his hoverboard.
The Thomas Wilson
7. Marko's amazacrazy jacket from
The Lost Boys was sold at
auction. Totally jeals.
The Prop Store
8. Earth's Mightiest Heroes breakfast at Shermer High.
Got a tip?