Hello, hello and welcome to 8 for the '80s! In
this column, we'll be sharing eight topical links, videos, and memes
from the worlds of film, music, television, celebrity, art, toys,
fashion, technology, pop culture, and beyond, all filtered through a
totally bitchin' '80s perspective.
Got a tip? Shoot us a
Another week, another batch of radical '80s links, as collected from
Internet points both big and small...
1. For a measly dollar, you can bring thermonuclear war to your mobile
Inside Mobile Apps
2. Almost certainly the best use of Photoshop to date.
It Goes to 11
Found Item Clothing has partnered with UK-based graphic designer
on what might be the most bodacious ' 80s
tee shirt ever. (Similarly fashioned
alphabets for both the ' 70s
and ' 90s
are also available.)
Click here for the opportunity to win one, courtesy of your pals
here at Like
Found Item Clothing | Via:
4. On a related note, here's an awesome
Back to the Future themed
tee, as filtered through an 8-bit treatment. Great Scott!
5. Photorealistic portraits of outdated
media, including '80s mainstays such as cassettes, Atari cartridges, and
6. Duran Duran stopped by Good Morning American to preview material
from their newest album.
Like Totally '80s FB | Cap tip:
Eighties Music Forever
8. Optimus Prime knitted cap!
Etsy | Via:
Got a tip?