By Lori Ferraro
Sylvester Stallone was one of the kings of 80s cinema.
This triple-threat talent won us over as the writer, director, and star of Rocky, and he cemented his legendary status by bringing to life the character of John Rambo.
Rambo: First Blood Part II gave us the definitive Rambo look, one which is relatively easy to emulate even if you don’t have the chiseled muscles of the Italian Stallion (although that would certainly help.)
Here’s what you need:
- Headband (preferably a long, red, sweat-soaked strip of cloth)
- A tiny green jade Buddha pendant on an impossibly tight choker
- Black or dark olive pants
- Combat boots
- Giant-Ass Knife (plastic would be a safe bet)
- Machine gun and bow and arrow optional
To paraphrase John Rambo: “Halloween – I’m comin’ to get YOU.”