All Louis wanted was the love of his neighbor Dana, played by Sigourney Weaver. What he got was possessed by the demon Gozer and transformed into the demon Vinz Clortho, the Keymaster.
Dr. Egon Spengler of the Ghostbusters rigged up Louis with some snazzy looking headgear to find out more about the impending invasion from the astral plane, and now you can pull off Louis’ signature “wired up” look. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 metal colander, big enough to fit on your head
- Several lengths of curly phone cord and/or wire, preferably red and blue, maybe some yellow
- Wire connector caps that screw on the ends, used for fastening lengths of wire together
- A white belt, strip of cloth, or chinstrap from a helmet to fasten the colander to your head
- Screws, buttons, circuit boards, etc (bust open an old transistor radio?)
- 1 long sleeve button up shirt, light blue
- Thick lensed square frame ‘nerd’ glasses
- If you can swing it, try and find a tan or orange velour shirt that zips up the front. Good luck at the thrift store!
Attach the wires and cords to the colander by running them through the holes and connecting them together with the connector caps. If you have more electronic gadgety looking doo-dahs, glue them to the colander or fasten them on with the wires.
Attach the white belt/strap inside the colander so you can fasten it under your chin and wear it like helmet.
Put on the helmet and glasses, layer your shirts, and you are ready to party with Gozer the Destructor!!!