From the humble to the flashy, film’s most iconic tracksuits take centerstage in this new video that cuts across genres and decades, fabrics and fads. Stitched together from 74 movies— some, box office smashes (Rocky, Back To The Future), the others a measure more obscure (La Haine, Dope) — this fashion-forward supercut is a convenient reminder that if comfort is king, nothing is more lordly than being swaddled in soft, synthetic fibers from head-to-toe.
- Stranger Things 80s Movie Posters Slaps You With Nostalgia
- A-ha is Back Again for A New Album and Tour
- Has 80s Nostalgia In Entertainment Reached Its Peak?
- 80s Punk Rocker Henry Rollins Takes On The Hottest Wings
- Stephen King’s IT Is Coming To Theaters This Week
- 80s Star John Stamos Rocks An Uncle Jesse Shirt On Labor Day
- What Were The Three Most Watched 80s Trailers?
- Here’s Why 80s Settings Are Popular In TV Today