From the humble to the flashy, film’s most iconic tracksuits take centerstage in this new video that cuts across genres and decades, fabrics and fads. Stitched together from 74 movies— some, box office smashes (Rocky, Back To The Future), the others a measure more obscure (La Haine, Dope) — this fashion-forward supercut is a convenient reminder that if comfort is king, nothing is more lordly than being swaddled in soft, synthetic fibers from head-to-toe.
- Are Today’s Artists Stuck In The 80s?
- Is ‘Just Like Heaven’ The Best 80s New Wave Song?
- Chris Cornell of Soundgarden and Audioslave Dead At 52
- Stranger Things Star Finn Wolfhard Covers New Order’s ‘Age Of Consent’
- Art From Pink Floyd’s ‘The Wall’ Expected To Sell For Millions
- The Breakfast Club Meets Mother’s Day
- Does Harry Styles Want to Bring Back the 80s?
- Star Wars Theme Gets An 80s Remix For May The 4th