From the humble to the flashy, film’s most iconic tracksuits take centerstage in this new video that cuts across genres and decades, fabrics and fads. Stitched together from 74 movies— some, box office smashes (Rocky, Back To The Future), the others a measure more obscure (La Haine, Dope) — this fashion-forward supercut is a convenient reminder that if comfort is king, nothing is more lordly than being swaddled in soft, synthetic fibers from head-to-toe.
- 80s Rock Bands Cheap Trick and Warrant Headline Toledo Concert
- Stream Depeche Mode’s Latest Album ‘Spirit’
- Richard Marx and Country Singer Randy Houser Collaboration Confirmed
- These 80s Gadgets Are Being Considered ‘Fails’
- Were Family Vacations In The 80s Better Than Today?
- Daryl Hall & John Oates To Celebrate Philly With The HoagieNation Festival
- U2 To Celebrate 30 Year Anniversary of Joshua Tree With Anniversary Edition
- 80s Hitmaker Howard Jones Builds Excitement For His Tour