From the humble to the flashy, film’s most iconic tracksuits take centerstage in this new video that cuts across genres and decades, fabrics and fads. Stitched together from 74 movies— some, box office smashes (Rocky, Back To The Future), the others a measure more obscure (La Haine, Dope) — this fashion-forward supercut is a convenient reminder that if comfort is king, nothing is more lordly than being swaddled in soft, synthetic fibers from head-to-toe.
- The Ferris Bueller Chase In Spider-Man: Homecoming Is Awesome
- 80s-Set Wonder Woman 2 Could Be The Next 80s Inspired Hit
- Transformers Character Bumblebee Gets An 80s Set Stand-alone Film
- Bands Like Paramore Are Using The 80s Blueprint
- You Can Own Cyndi Lauper’s Home For The Right Price
- Kent State Celebrates 80s Fashion At University Museum
- Would A Gremlins Remake Be A Good Idea?
- The 1980s BMW M3 E30 Is Still Heavily Sought After Today