An inspired mash-up of classic dance performances from the 1980s, including “Flashdance,” “Thriller” and “Footloose.” These were the moves you practiced in your room for HOURS and still couldn’t quite nail them. Some of us STILL practice but I’m not naming any names.
More from my site
- Saved By The Bell Star Mario Lopez Shows Off His Dance Moves On The Ellen Show
- Better Off Dead, 1985
- I Would Dye for You – Dyeable Formal Shoes
- The Super 8 ‘Star Wars’ Tribute Done Entirely With Hands You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Vote for Your Favorite 80s Fashion
- 99 Luft Balloons Cover Using Only Red Balloons
- Transformers Character Bumblebee Gets An 80s Set Stand-alone Film
- Bands Like Paramore Are Using The 80s Blueprint
- You Can Own Cyndi Lauper’s Home For The Right Price
- Kent State Celebrates 80s Fashion At University Museum
- Would A Gremlins Remake Be A Good Idea?
- The 1980s BMW M3 E30 Is Still Heavily Sought After Today
- There Is A ‘Dynasty’ Soap Opera Reboot Coming
- Are Today’s Artists Stuck In The 80s?