An inspired mash-up of classic dance performances from the 1980s, including “Flashdance,” “Thriller” and “Footloose.” These were the moves you practiced in your room for HOURS and still couldn’t quite nail them. Some of us STILL practice but I’m not naming any names.
More from my site
- Saved By The Bell Star Mario Lopez Shows Off His Dance Moves On The Ellen Show
- Better Off Dead, 1985
- I Would Dye for You – Dyeable Formal Shoes
- The Super 8 ‘Star Wars’ Tribute Done Entirely With Hands You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Vote for Your Favorite 80s Fashion
- 99 Luft Balloons Cover Using Only Red Balloons
- Are Today’s Artists Stuck In The 80s?
- Is ‘Just Like Heaven’ The Best 80s New Wave Song?
- Chris Cornell of Soundgarden and Audioslave Dead At 52
- Stranger Things Star Finn Wolfhard Covers New Order’s ‘Age Of Consent’
- Art From Pink Floyd’s ‘The Wall’ Expected To Sell For Millions
- The Breakfast Club Meets Mother’s Day
- Does Harry Styles Want to Bring Back the 80s?
- Star Wars Theme Gets An 80s Remix For May The 4th