An inspired mash-up of classic dance performances from the 1980s, including “Flashdance,” “Thriller” and “Footloose.” These were the moves you practiced in your room for HOURS and still couldn’t quite nail them. Some of us STILL practice but I’m not naming any names.
More from my site
- Saved By The Bell Star Mario Lopez Shows Off His Dance Moves On The Ellen Show
- Better Off Dead, 1985
- I Would Dye for You – Dyeable Formal Shoes
- The Super 8 ‘Star Wars’ Tribute Done Entirely With Hands You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Vote for Your Favorite 80s Fashion
- 99 Luft Balloons Cover Using Only Red Balloons
- Monsters Makes its Way to Netflix
- Incredible Photos of 80s Las Vegas are Simply Captivating
- More 80s-Styled Arcades Are Popping Up: Keg and Coin
- 80s Show Critters is Making A Comeback
- These College Kids Know 80s Music…Well, Some of Them
- More 80s Music Shows to Keep in Mind
- Do You Remember These 80s Horror Novels?
- The Breakfast Club Hits Blu-ray This Week