An inspired mash-up of classic dance performances from the 1980s, including “Flashdance,” “Thriller” and “Footloose.” These were the moves you practiced in your room for HOURS and still couldn’t quite nail them. Some of us STILL practice but I’m not naming any names.
More from my site
- Saved By The Bell Star Mario Lopez Shows Off His Dance Moves On The Ellen Show
- Better Off Dead, 1985
- I Would Dye for You – Dyeable Formal Shoes
- The Super 8 ‘Star Wars’ Tribute Done Entirely With Hands You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Vote for Your Favorite 80s Fashion
- 99 Luft Balloons Cover Using Only Red Balloons
- 80s Rock Bands Cheap Trick and Warrant Headline Toledo Concert
- Stream Depeche Mode’s Latest Album ‘Spirit’
- Richard Marx and Country Singer Randy Houser Collaboration Confirmed
- These 80s Gadgets Are Being Considered ‘Fails’
- Were Family Vacations In The 80s Better Than Today?
- Daryl Hall & John Oates To Celebrate Philly With The HoagieNation Festival
- U2 To Celebrate 30 Year Anniversary of Joshua Tree With Anniversary Edition
- 80s Hitmaker Howard Jones Builds Excitement For His Tour