Have you seen this movie? Well Wall Street, stocks, and the finance world are the things of my husband, I have to say this movie was great. It’s not the story line or actors that were the best, but rather the one liners. The constant quips are really entertaining. Enjoy this selection of quotes and movie lines and test your hand at the quiz!
- Doing any better would be a sin.
- Any better and I’d be guilty.
- If he doesn’t pay tomorrow, you pay.
- Everyday I say to myself, today could be the day.
- We’re gonna compete with the big guys.
- Well, life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.
- This turkey is totally brain dead.
- Cheer up, Buddy Buddy.
- You’re with a winner.
- Every battle is won before it’s ever fought.
- You need a friend, get a dog.
- I could dump the stock just to burn your ass.
- Money never sleeps.
- Who peed in your cheerios?
- You’re on a roll kid, enjoy it while it lasts, ‘cause it never does.
- What the Hell do you know, anyway?
- Every dream has a price.
- Sun-tzu: If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight, and if not split and reevaluate.
- Money’s only something you need in case you don’t die tomorrow…
- The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don’t want to do.
- There’s no nobility in poverty.
- What you see is a guy who never measured a man’s success by the size of his WALLET!
- The most valuable commodity I know of is information.
- Jesus, if this guy owned a funeral parlor nobody would die!
- You stop sending me information, and you start getting me some.
- The minute I laid eyes on you, I knew you were no good.
If for anything, watch this movie for the one liners. Love this movie? See how you do on the quiz.
Wall Street: What Do You Remember Quiz?